ALCANTARA FAMILY FOUNDATION (“AFF”), as data controller, through its alcantarafoundation.com platform, guarantees an adequate and consistent level of protection for individuals with regard to their personal data, which is the object of treatment by the company. , in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016) and Organic Law 3/2018 on data protection and guarantee of digital rights.
AFF only processes personal data with full responsibility and fairness, and in accordance with legal bases that allow the legality of the treatment. They have also adopted the appropriate and appropriate security measures for the protection of the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned.
The following is additional and expanded information regarding specific treatment activities, carried out through its website:
Responsible for the treatment
Identity: ALCANTARA FAMILY FOUNDATION (“AFF”)
CIF: G67349035 (PROVISIONAL)
Postal Address: C / Dr. August Pi i Sunyer 9, local 1, 08034 Barcelona
Purpose of the processing of your data, legitimation of the treatment and conservation:
At AFF we will treat your data for the following purposes:
• Respond to your requests for information through our contact email legitimized by the consent you give us when you contact us. Art. 6.1.a) RGPD 679/2016.
• To manage your comments in the news section and the financial contributions you make to the foundation in order to carry out legitimate social projects in the execution of the contract. Art. 6.1.b) RGPD 679/2016.
Once the purpose for which your data was processed has been fulfilled, these will be destroyed and only those necessary to carry out claims or comply with applicable regulations will be kept.
Recipients of your data
Your data may be transferred to third party collaborating entities of AFF. For everything else, no other type of data transfer to third parties is contemplated in any case, except when there is a legal obligation.
Rights of the interested party
As an AFF user, you have the right to:
• Access, rectification and deletion, to the limitation of the treatment, to the portability of the data and of opposition to the treatment, at the moment that it believes that they are not necessary for the purpose that they were collected.
• To request the limitation of the treatment, only the data strictly necessary to carry out the claims will be kept.
• Withdraw your consent, at any time.
To proceed with the exercise of rights, you must contact us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website www.aepd.es